So lately I’ve been getting a lot of heat from y’all about monetizing this here blog. At first I said no, then I thought about it, and now my head kinda hurts. Here are my questions, and until I get some answers I’m on blog-research strike.
1) Do my family and friends *really* count as subscribers? They’ll love anything I write or I’d disown them. I can’t see how that’s fair.
2) Is there such thing as a list blogger, and can I become one? If so, how many numbers are necessary to form a proper list? I’m thinking 4 to be safe (2 being merely a couple and 3 being only a few), but I’m open for discussion.
3) I like to interact with *real* people. Is that a problem?
4) Is blogging while driving safe practice? One more ticket and I lose my license.
5) I can only write when a child is home sick from school or I’m procrastinating the type of work that pays or keeps me married. Again, is that a problem?
6) Is cussing OK? This is not a poll, and if you don’t like it you can kiss my ass. This is called creative license. It’s just sometimes I wonder…
7) I like to check e-mail. And that tab is right next to WordPress on my toolbar. This is distracting. And also not a question.
8) I’ve said this before and I’ll say it again – I don’t know how to type. And yes, I was an English major. It’s not only embarrassing, it’s also time consuming.
9) What if I run out of ideas? Will people keep reading if all I have left are pictures of what I ate for breakfast?
And with that, I’m out of ideas. Hit me back with answers, or any questions that I may have forgotten. Just nothing absolute or stressful, please. I’ve got those bases covered all on my lonesome over here. Cheers!